We like to try new things and do different projects and over the break Ryan found some fun new modifications for our board games, polymer clay. He’s really excited to make player pieces for King of Tokyo, but I didn’t think that was the right place to start. So, we started with Tzolkin resources. We’ve already made a foam core insert for it, and replaced the food tokens with wooden corn meeples from meeplesource.com. Can you tell we really like this game?
- Today in Board Games Issue #230 - Knee Jerk!; Should I Buy Concordia? - Today in Board Games on Mad City
- Today in Board Games Issue #227 - Should I Buy Lewis & Clark? - Today in Board Games on Can’t Stop
- Today in Board Games Issue #224 - Should I Buy The Resistance? - Today in Board Games on Splendor
- Trent on Smallworld – Foam core insert
- Review: Splendor:: Splendor review by Daisy Doodle Dice on Splendor
Recently Played Games